Sunday, November 23, 2008

Early Thanksgiving

The family did an early Thanksgiving celebration this weekend since several peoples' schedules were a bit tight this year. So I headed to the parents' house early Saturday afternoon and did the turkey thing.

Had a great time; ate a lot of good Mom-cooked food, and brought back loads of leftovers. It was a quick trip and there was some irritation at my father's attitude (nothing new there), but overall it was a good visit.

I'm a little concerned over my youngest nephew though. He has bad allergies, and something was irritating them this weekend. They gave him some medicine for them, but by the end of the day he was looking pretty rough. His eyes were red and watery, and his head was twitching to one side with almost every he blink of his eyes. He hasn't been to the doctor for those in-depth allergy tests yet, but I hope they take him soon.

No comments: