Monday, April 28, 2008

It's Showtime

It's time to get my renal stents and angioplasties done, so under the knife I go in the morning. It's a fairly routine procedure that they do all the time in hospitals across the world, so I'm not worried about it. Complications are extremely rare for renal stents, and death only occurs in less than 1% of patients. I don't anticipate anything bad happening at all and fully expect to be at work on Friday after the "recovery" period. I'm honestly not expecting anything out of the ordinary happening.

But just to show how my mind works: I've been singing Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust" all night.

So just in case the universe decides to have a little fun and lets me be that one person who gets to be a statistic...it's almost been kinda fun with all you people. In the words of the immortal (literally) Bilbo Baggins: "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

No comments: